The American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) has exciting changes in store for Farm Bureau members attending the 95th AFBF Annual Convention in San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 12-15, 2014.
Highlighted changes include:
- The official name of the event has been changed from AFBF Annual Meeting to AFBF Annual Convention.
- The number of workshops being offered has more than doubled, from the 12 provided in previous years to 25 in 2014.
Workshops will now follow five tracks.
- A third general session was added on the morning of Mon., Jan. 13.
- The County Presidents' Luncheon will now be a VIP tradeshow experience with entertainment and light refreshments. The event is by invitation only on Sun., Jan. 12, at 8:45 a.m.
- More entertainment will be provided.
- An Annual Convention mobile app will be available for download to serve as an easily accessible tool.
- A new overall look will give the convention a facelift.
Additional information will be provided about the workshop tracks, entertainment, the mobile app and other developments.
In the meantime, visit the AFBF Annual Convention website to learn more >>