2 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
4 tablespoons cold butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400º F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Using a pastry blender, combine biscuit mix and cold butter. There should be chunks of butter about the size of peas.
3. Add cheese, milk and garlic powder. Mix gently to combine; do not over mix.
4. Drop 10-12 equal portions of dough onto the baking sheet, spacing about 1 1/2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, in a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter and mix with garlic salt and parsley flakes.
7. When the timer goes off, remove biscuits from the oven and brush with the butter mixture. Serve warm.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe from food.com and photo by Lois Linke.