2 pounds pre-made frozen meatballs (contributor used Italian meatballs)
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 jar chili sauce
1 can sauerkraut (drained)
1 cup brown sugar
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, sauerkraut and brown sugar.
2. Place meatballs in the bottom of a greased 9”x13” baking pan.
3. Pour sauce over the meatballs.
4. Bake at 350º F for 1 hour.
5. The meatballs can be kept warm in a slow-cooker and served as an appetizer.
10-12 servings (6 meatballs each)
Recipe from Shelley Kurtzer, NFBF associate director of member services. Photo from Lois Linke, wife of Karl Linke, Nebraska Farm Bureau district director of member services for the southeast.