1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Ice cream – optional
1. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla.
2. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
3. Roll up, beginning with the chocolate chip/marshmallow side.
4. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
5. Place on the grill, close the lid and grill over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
6. Remove from grill; unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream.
Recipe from Taste of Home’s Quick Cooking Annual Recipes 2000 and photos from Lois Linke, wife of Karl Linke, Nebraska Farm Bureau district director of member services for the southeast.