4 peaches, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Brush peach halves with light coating of oil and place cut side down on grill. Grill for 5 minutes or until peaches have nice grill marks.
3. Turn the peaches over and drizzle with a bit of honey.
4. Place a dollop of cream cheese spread in the pit cavity.
5. Grill for 2-3 more minutes or until the filling is warm.
6. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Serve immediately.
Grilled Peaches and Cream recipe from allrecipes.com and photo from Lois Linke, wife of Karl Linke, Nebraska Farm Bureau district director of member services for the southeast.