2 packages chicken flavored Ramen noodles
1 tablespoon butter
4 thin slices deli ham, cut into medium dice
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400º F.
2. Cook noodles just until tender, following package instructions, reserving the flavor packets. Drain.
3. Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and onions; cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 seasoning packet. Add the cooked noodles.
5. Shake the skillet to evenly distribute the ham and onions. Add the egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Transfer the skillet to the oven; bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted (about 6-8 minutes).
7. Remove from oven; cut into 4-6 wedges. Serve.
Note: If you don’t have an oven-proof skillet, you can melt the butter and sauté the ham and onions in a skillet; then transfer to a deep pie dish or shallow casserole dish.
Recipe from allrecipes.com and photo by Lois Linke, wife of Karl Linke, Nebraska Farm Bureau district director of member services for the southeast.