Nebraska Farm Bureau’s Leadership Academy
is an opportunity to meet others committed to the future of rural Nebraska and establish a solid network of friends and fellow leaders. Participants will learn the latest information about critical issues and develop their skills for leading change.
2014 Leadership Academy Schedule:
- The Nebraska Farm Bureau Leadership Academy is for Farm Bureau members with the potential for providing exceptional leadership in the county, community and state.
- The Academy is open to men and women of all ages. However, those who have served on the NFBF Board of Directors are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Ten individuals will be selected to participate.
- Applications are due Nov. 15, 2013. A selection committee will review applications and participants who are selected will be notified no later than Dec. 10, 2013.
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Services, Inc., is the exclusive sponsor of this NFBF program and will support the majority of the Leadership Academy, including hotel stays and meals for all in-state sessions and airfare, hotels, meals and fees associated with the Washington, D.C., trip. You or your County Farm Bureau will make an additional $200 investment.
- The academy schedule includes four two-day sessions in Nebraska and a visit to Washington, D.C. Each participant must attend at least three in-state sessions to be eligible for the Washington, D.C., trip.
Jan. 30-31 – Kearney, Neb.
Feb. 27-28 – Grand Island, Neb.
March 27-28 – Lincoln, Neb.
Aug. 21-22 – La Vista, Neb.
September – Washington, D.C. (The dates will be announced after Jan. 1 when the Congressional schedule is released.)
For more information and an application, please contact Kerry Hoffschneider, director of membership marketing, at email@example.com or 402-853-4238.
You can also contact your Regional Director of Membership:
Central RDM Adam Peterson – 402-853-3467
Northeast RDM Clark Kinnison – 402-640-0022
Southwest RDM Dick Neel – 308-350-0255
Northwest RDM Tim Horn – 308-280-0067
For the Southeast RDM, please contact Kerry Hoffschneider – 402-853-4238.