Coconut oil cooking spray
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
1. Cut the banana into 1/8 in width.
2. Mix together honey and 1/2 tablespoon water in a bowl and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on the stove top under medium heat and spray generously with the coconut oil spray.
4. Add the banana slices; once browned (about 1–2 minutes) flip over.
5. Once you flip the pieces of banana over, turn off the stove and add the honey/water mixture all over the top and watch it bubble.
6. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and enjoy.
Fried Honey Banana recipe and photo from thecrohnsjourneyfoundation.org/recipes/fried-honey-banana/.