Nebraska Farm Bureau's Leadership Academy is an opportunity to meet others committed to the future of rural Nebraska and to establish a solid network of friends and fellow leaders. Participants will learn the latest information about critical issues and develop their skills for leading change.
- The Nebraska Farm Bureau Leadership Academy is for Farm Bureau members with the potential for providing exceptional leadership in the county, community and state.
- The Academy is open to men and women of all ages. However, those who have served on the NFBF Board of Directors are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Ten individuals will be selected to participate.
- Applications are due Nov. 15, 2013. A selection committee will review applications and participants who are selected will be notified no later than Dec. 10, 2013.
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Services, Inc., is the exclusive sponsor of this NFBF program and will support the majority of the Leadership Academy, including hotel stays and meals for all in-state sessions and airfare, hotels, meals and fees associated with the Washington, D.C., trip. You or your County Farm Bureau will make an additional $200 investment.
- The academy schedule includes four two-day sessions in Nebraska and a visit to Washington, D.C. Each participant must attend at least three in-state sessions to be eligible for the Washington, D.C., trip.
2014 Leadership Academy Class
| Travis Anderson of Crawford
|| Beth Fisher of Beaver City
|| Clayton Hergott of Hebron
|Shane Daniels of Mullen
|| Becky Grahm of Belden
|| Eric Kamler of Geneva
| Amanda Fairley of Fairbury
|| Linda Grosserode of Oakdale
|| Andrew Ward of Valentine
2013 Leadership Academy Class
Director of Membership Marketing
© 2014 Nebraska Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.