Nebraska Farm Bureau's Leadership Academy is an opportunity to meet others committed to the future of rural Nebraska and to establish a solid network of friends and fellow leaders. Participants will learn the latest information about critical issues and develop their skills for leading change.
- The Nebraska Farm Bureau Leadership Academy is for Farm Bureau members involved in production agriculture or agribusiness with the potential for providing exceptional leadership in their county, community and state.
- The Academy is open to men and women of all ages. However, those who have served on the NFBF Board of Directors are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Ten individuals will be selected to participate.
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Services, Inc., is the exclusive sponsor of this NFBF program and will support the majority of the Leadership Academy, including hotel stays and meals for all in-state sessions and airfare, hotels, meals and fees associated with the Washington, D.C., trip. You or your County Farm Bureau will make an additional $200 investment.
- The academy schedule includes four two-day sessions in Nebraska and a visit to Washington, D.C. Each participant must attend at least three in-state sessions to be eligible for the Washington, D.C., trip.
You must be a Nebraska Farm Bureau member to apply for Leadership Academy.
Click here to join Farm Bureau >>
If already a Nebraska Farm Bureau member you can apply for Leadership Academy.
Click here to apply >>
2015 Leadership Academy Class
- Sallie Atkins of Halsey, a member of Thomas County Farm Bureau.
- Brock Elsen of Miller, a member of the Buffalo County Farm Bureau.
- Tim Girard of Osceola, a member of Polk County Farm Bureau.
- Nicholas Haack of Amherst, a member of Buffalo County Farm Bureau.
- Spencer Hartman of Champion, a member of Chase County Farm Bureau
- Kristopher Herbig of Central City, a member of Merrick County Farm Bureau.
- Chris Johnson of Sidney, a member of Cheyenne County Farm Bureau.
- LeAnn Miller of North Platte, a member of Lincoln County Farm Bureau.
- Stacey Nelson of St Edward, a member of Platte County Farm Bureau.
- Dayna Wasserburger of North Platte, a member of Lincoln County Farm Bureau.
2013 Leadership Academy Class