Protesting Your Property Valuation?

Nebraska Farm Bureau has developed a checklist to help Farm Bureau members looking to protest their property valuation. If you think the assessed value for your house, farmstead, or real estate is too high, you can file a protest with the county clerk’s office. This can be done in-person or by mail and must be submitted in triplicate, signed, dated, and postmarked by June 30. Covid-19 may impact these processes. Contact your local county assessor’s office with questions. Check out our checklist today and put it to work for you!

Property Valuation Checklist

You may also like