Protesting Your Property Valuation? We Can Help!

If you think the assessed value for your house, farmstead, or real estate is too high, you can file a protest with the county clerk’s office. There is no fee to file a protest and appeals can be done in person or by mail. Appeals must be submitted in triplicate, signed, dated, and postmarked by June 30. If you’re looking to protest, Nebraska Farm Bureau has developed a guide to help members work through the process.

Click Here for Guide

You may also like