Recipe – Orzo with Feta & Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup dry orzo pasta (4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons minced oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Stir in orzo. Return liquid to a boil. Cook orzo, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed, 9-12 minutes. Remove saucepan from the heat.
- Stir tomatoes and feta into orzo, mixing until feta melts slightly.
- Season orzo mixture with salt and pepper. Serve.
Yields: 3-4 servings
Recipe Source: Cuisine at Home | Photo by Lois Linke
Make sure you check out all of our recipes on our Pinterest page!
What is your reaction?