Producer Resources

Get Your Overweight Permit Exemption Form! 

Harvest is right around the corner! As you are moving grain from your bins or field to market, don’t forget to carry your Overweight Permit Exemption Form. Avoid a hefty overweight fine by filling out our form and keeping it in your truck. 

Last Chance! Apply for USDA’s Livestock Indemnity Program ASAP 

If you lost cattle, hogs or other livestock due to the heat, and plan to apply for USDA’s Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP), you need to contact your local Farm Service Agency (FSA) office ASAP!  

You may also like