A Message from NEFB President, Steve Nelson
– Steve Nelson
What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services tracks the Coronavirus Disease in Nebraska. dhhs.ne.gov/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- UNMC www.unmc.edu/coronavirus/index.html
- Real time nationwide coronavirus tracking. coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Find the latest White House response, here. www.whitehouse.gov/1600daily
- Do your part to slow the spread of COVID-19. www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) application for Disaster Loan Assistance www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf
Resources for Farmers and Ranchers
- News Release - (3-23-20) Risk of COVID-19 Spread to Rural Hospitals Real Farm and Ranch Checklist
- News Release - NEFB Shares COVID-19 Relief Package Priority List with Nebraska’s Congressional Delegation
- Resources - Serving Members During COVID-19 Response
- Resources - NEW White House Lists Ag as Essential Critical Infrastructure
- Resources - NEW US Department of Transportation Expands National Emergency Declaration for Commercial Vehicles Delivering Relief in Response to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Resources - NEW Waiver of Hauling Requirements Governor Ricketts Executive Order
- Resources - NEW Checklist for Farmers/Ranchers Responding to COVID-19
- Video - President Nelson Talks about Risk of COVID-19 in Rural Nebraska
- Video - NEW Facebook LIVE with UNMC Chancellor Dr. Jeffrey Gold
- Video – NEW NEFB Reviews COVID-19 Relief Package
During the COVID-19 crisis we want you to take advantage of the discounts and special offers provided by our member benefit partners that can help Farm Bureau members during this unprecedented time.
Convenient Care Plus
During this COVID-19 crisis, telehealth is more important than ever. It’s convenient and a great way to keep you and your family healthy and out of the doctor’s office. Farm Bureau members in Nebraska can enroll in a telehealth membership program for as little as $7/month. With Convenient Care Plus you receive unlimited access to a network of credentialed physicians who can diagnose most healthcare problems and prescribe medication by phone or video conferencing. All plans include the cost of generic medications. Some plans cover the cost of x-rays, laboratory services, and Urgent Care Clinic visits.
Once enrolled, access begins immediately. To learn more or enroll now visit: convenientcareplus.com/nefb/index.html
Office Depot/Office Max
With everyone either working, or managing schoolwork and lessons, from home, we want to remind you that Farm Bureau member benefit partners like Office Depot/OfficeMax offer Farm Bureau members some great options. Order home office and school supplies online and take advantage of Free Next-Business Day Delivery on orders over $50. As a Farm Bureau member you have access to exclusive discounts on: paper, ink/toner, pens, pencils, binder clips, post-its and more! Shop online at nefb.savingcenter.net and Register or Sign-In for Farm Bureau pricing. When shopping in stores reference Store Purchasing Card account # 80119285117 to receive the discount. Text “NEFB” to 555-888 and save your free discount card on your phone.
Grainger is committed to your health and safety and offers Farm Bureau members recommendations for disinfecting and safety on your farms and ranches. Nebraska Farm Bureau members get special member prices on selected categories and brands. PLUS get free standard parcel shipping on all standard Grainger products.
AVIS - Budget Group
To help get college students home during this COVID-19 pandemic, Avis and Budget are suspending the underage penalty fee until April 30th so people between the ages of 21-24 can rent a car.