Market Growth & Trade
Now, more than ever before, profitability on Nebraska farms and ranches is tied directly to international trade. Roughly 33 cents out of every dollar made by a farmer or rancher comes from another country. That’s why Nebraska Farm Bureau works to advance trade policies that boost foreign demand and prices for Nebraska agriculture commodities. Whether it’s providing backing and support for trade missions to expand existing or tap new foreign markets, or advocating for legislation to help make trade deals happen, Nebraska Farm Bureau is helping ad value and put dollars into producers pockets by supporting trade efforts.
- Trade Agenda 2021: The Next Steps Forward
- Nebraska Agriculture & International Trade – 2019
- Nebraska Farm and Ranch Losses from Retaliatory Tariffs – 2019
- Nebraska Agriculture & International Trade – 2018
- Nebraska Agriculture & International Trade – 2017
- Nebraska Agriculture & International Trade – 2016
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
View our WAYS TO ENGAGE webpage on ways you can advocate for economic development.